Deaf Missions Bible Camp
Each year, Deaf Missions sponsors a Bible camp for deaf people and their families. Daily teachings from the Bible, Christian encouragement, games and good food provide a weekend of fun to always remember.
This year, our theme is "God Real? Yes!" Is God real? How can you know? How can you prove it? Come to this year's camp and find the answers!
Fun and fellowship for all ages!
• Worship, Bible classes, devotions and prayer
• Swimming, paddleboats, canoes, crafts and games
Who may come?
• Deaf people (and immediate family, deaf and hearing)
• Hearing leaders coming with members of Deaf ministry
• Children younger than 5th grade, if they come with parent or guardian
• Visitors are welcome (must tell the dean if they plan to eat, and pay per meal)
What is the cost?
• $80 for one camper, $120 for 2 family members, $160 for families of 3 or more
• Register and pay by July 1 and get a free t-shirt
• Cost includes all meals, lodging, crafts, camp photo and insurance
• Cost does not include mission offerings, snacks or special activities
Where is the camp?
• Nebowa Christian Camp is 60 miles north of Omaha, Nebraska, near Onawa, Iowa at 21596 Dogwood Avenue.
• 1/2 mile west of Exit 112 on Interstate 29, then 1 1/4 miles north (follow signs)
What should I bring?
• Bible and money for mission offerings, canteen and special activities
• Bedding for single bed, pillow, towels, personal items
• Summer clothing, light jacket, one-piece swim suit (female), long swim trunks (male), water shoes
• Personal medicine, hearing aid batteries, small fan
What are the sleeping arrangements?
• Campers will sleep in dormitories. Both the girls' and boys' dorms have good restrooms, showers and beds.
• Families may bring motor homes or tents if they prefer. (If you have an RV and would like to park it at camp, please contact Chad Entinger at Deaf Missions.)
When does camp officially start and stop?
• Camp opens at 3:00 p.m., Thursday, August 7. Please do not come before that time.
• Registration is from 3:00 to 5:00 p.m. on Thursday. Supper will be served at camp.
• Camp ends after lunch on Sunday, August 10, at 1:00 p.m. Please make arrangements to leave the campground at that time.
Download your registration form today!