Deaf Missions Bible Camp
Each year, Deaf Missions sponsors a Bible camp for deaf people and their families. Daily teachings from the Bible, Christian encouragement, games and good food provide a weekend of fun to always remember.
Our 2013 camp was a great success and lots of fun! Make plans to join us in the summer of 2014! More information will be provided soon.
Who may come?
• Deaf people (and immediate family, deaf and hearing)
• Hearing leaders coming with members of Deaf ministry
• Children younger than 5th grade, if they come with parent or guardian
• Visitors are welcome (must tell dean if they plan to eat and pay per meal)
Where is the camp?
• Nebowa Christian Camp is 60 miles north of Omaha, Nebraska, near Onawa, Iowa at 21596 Dogwood Avenue.
• 1/2 mile west of Exit 112 on Interstate 29, then 1 1/4 miles north (follow signs)