Statement of Faith
- That God is the Creator; Jesus, His Son, is the Christ; and that the Holy Spirit is our Comforter and Guide.
- That the Bible, including both the Old and New Testament Scriptures, was given by inspiration of God; and that these Scriptures constitute our complete and final authority – the New Testament containing for us today God’s plan for salvation.
- That Jesus Christ is God in the flesh, born of the Virgin Mary; that He lived, walked, and talked upon this earth; that He was tempted as we are, yet was without sin; that He died for the sins of mankind; that He was buried and, after three days rose to life again, and is now ascended to the Father and sits at God’s right hand in glory, making intercession for the saints.
- That Jesus Christ will come again, the dead will be raised and God through Christ shall judge the just and the unjust.
- That the terms of salvation are set forth clearly in the New Testament; that God is faithful to complete His part of the plan of salvation; and that men and women must be faithful to Him.
- That love of the brethren is the mark of discipleship.
- That the terms of salvation and Church membership are one and the same.
- That God still answers prayer, when approached in the name of the Lord Jesus.
- That the Great Commission of Jesus to preach, baptize and teach applies to us today; and that Deaf people are included in the Great Commission.